Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Blooms Febuary 2012 (Part 1)

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
(Blooms for the month of Febuary 2012) - Part 1



I have been so busy with my farm, orchid shows, POS blog and facebook that I have received many complaints that I have not updated my blog for a long time. This is true and my sincere apologies to all orchiidists for my shortcomings. As there will not be any big shows until April, I better feature some of the orchids that have bloomed in my farm this month.


Some are showy but some are a great disappointment, a common feature that besets all hybridisers. but nevertheless I am showing them for the benefits of those who have bought seedlings or flasks from me.



R10 (P. Amboinosa x P. amboinensis)




















R14 P Michael Chamorro
























R18 (P Goh Chin Chye)


P Tan Lee Moy x P Hsu Li-shiang


























R74 P Adeline Ang (P amboinensis x P Joy Musical Notation)





































R155 P Soo Ngor (P Gladys Fang x P violacea 'Alba')


















R174 P amboinensis sib


















R229 (P Penang Ruby)













R231 P Penang Ruby x P Soo Kee

















R233 P Poh Ee Huat
(P Tan Lee Moy x P violacea 'Malaysia')
































































R237 P Jessie Ang


(P Tan Lee Moy x P amboinensis )










































































































































No comments: