Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother Plants of My Hybrids

PARENT PLANTS OF MY HYBRIDS

R887 P Ang Ai Hue x P cornu-cervi 'Red' (P Chuah Poh Guek)

I have over the years propagated over 1000 new hybrids and many who buy my plants or flasks are unable to visualize what they are buying unless they know my hybrids well. In the past, I have produced photos of my hybrid parentage but most of them are not exactly the same plant as in the photograph. To clarify what I just said, if I use R274 P Jessie as one of the parent plant for a crossing I may not use the photograph of that particular R274 as I have like three hundred R274 in my collection. The last year or so I have indexed each and every plant with a running index number together with its photograph and when I do a crossing I note the index number so that I can refer to it and have the exact parent for each of my new hybrid. 
I have therefore reproduced photographs of my new hybrids below so that it is easier for my friends to identify what they buy.
These new hybrids are available in flasks. Email me at eucharistorkid@yahoo.com.sg for availabilty and quotations



R935 P cornu-cervi 'Red' x P Tung Kam Seng



R930 P Zheng Min Etching x P Permata Rosmah Mansor



R941 P cornu-cervi 'Red' x P Tay Kok Chye



 P947 P Jessie Ang x P Adeline Ang







R954 P amboinensis 'Nicole' Sib




R956 P Jessie Ang x P Permata Rosmah Mansor


R959 P Permata Rosmah Mansor x P bellina 



R960 P Robert Ang x P Permata Rosmah Mansor
















R968 P Penang Ruby x P Hazel Lee




R975 P Zheng Min Etching x P Jessie Lee



No comments: