Friday, July 22, 2011

New Blooms from my farm (July)

New Blooms from my hybrids

The last few months have been busy months for me and I just cannot find the time to update my blog. A lot of my hybrids are in bloom and I am not sure what fertilizer I have used to cause it to do so. Maybe its the unusual hot and dry weather that is prevalent at this time of the year or it is the numerous types of fertilizers I have been using that I just cannot pinpoint the exact one.
I have uploaded a few in my blog and if you want to view the rest please go to my facebook .... euchristorkid..... which will also have my code number and hybrid names.



Phal Valentinii 'Alba'







http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2269699984829.135153.1318492430&1=52066e5829&type=1


























Phal Jessie Lee




Phal Tosh Chamorro



R239 P cornu cervi f Talibanii x Valentinii








R458 Phal Robert Ang














R238 Phal Nicholas Zhao








R229 Phal Penang Ruby


R237 Phal Jessie Lee























R74 Phal Adeline Ang











R447 Phal Rosmah Mansor (P Taiping Ruby x Tan Lee Moy)













R458 P Robert Ang












P Su-An Cricket










































































No comments: